Ready to invest in your education?
Financing options and even a handful of full scholarships, made possible by
the City of New York, put the Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp within your research.
Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp, part of Cyber NYC
New York City wants to be the next global leader in cybersecurity. That means...
- Investing in new cybersecurity technologies
- Attracting cybersecurity companies
- Making sure our city has the workforce to make it all happen
This scholarship from New York City pays 100% of your tuition at Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp.
While you're learning cybersecurity skills here at the Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp,
other partners will be
developing a cybersecurity curriculum for universities and building a cybersecurity startup incubator.
Tuition & Scholarships
Cyber NYC Bootcamp Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Making tech education more accessible is a huge part of our mission—and that means providing opportunities to those who otherwise might not get them. With that in mind, the City of New York requires that applicants meet certain requirements before they can receive any scholarship to the Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp.
You are eligible for a scholarship only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old
You are a resident of New York City at the time of your application
- Includes the five boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island
- Verification documentation could include a lease in your name, a utility bill, a library card, etc.
You make less than $50,000 a year
- Includes anyone who is unemployed
- You are authorized to work in the United States
- You have no previous experience working in cybersecurity
- You do not already have and are not currently pursuing a graduate degree in cybersecurity
Scholarship Consideration ProcessIf you meet the eligibility requirements listed above, you will be required to fill out a separate scholarship consideration form once you've passed admissions and been accepted to the program.
In concert with the City of New York, we will then award scholarships based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated need
- Passion/enthusiasm for cybersecurity
- Aligment with Fullstack & Cyber NYC values
- Career aspirations
Scholarship Award Process
The scholarship application deadline is earlier than the full-tuition deadline, so we have time to:
- Process your application
- Review your assessment
- Conduct your interview
- Render your admissions decision
- Give you time to submit your scholarship consideration form
- Award scholarships
- Give you time to enroll before classes begin